Terms & Conditions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure proper installation and use of SPEED. By installing or using this product, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth in this manual, as well as other documents included in the packaging of this product. It is the operator’s responsibility to become accustomed to the change in performance. Weather conditions should be considered and place vehicle back into stock mode to allow for safer conditions. Digipower can not be responsible for damages to vehicles in sport modes while in unsafe weather or other related conditions.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Digipower, its agents, partners or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or special damages arising out of or in connection with the proper or improper use of this product.
Return of goods
Digipower accepts returns of products within 7 days after purchase only if all of the following conditions are met:
- The product was purchased directly from Digipower. (If not, return it to the store where it was purchased and the return policy for this store will apply)
- Client must send a copy of the original sales receipt.
- All contents must be free of any damage or defect of any kind. Packages inside the original box must also be in new and sealed condition.
- Customer must call or email Digipower in advance and obtain an authorization of returned goods, which must be shipped with the returned product.
- The shipping costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Refunds will only be made after product inspection.
- The terms and conditions of this policy may change without prior notice.