SPEED throttle response controller for JEEP Wrangler
- 3 year WARRANTY
- 3x FASTER response
- Control with APP
- 100% PLUG & PLAY
- LESS than 5 min INSTALL
- More than 100 SENSITIVITY adjustments
- 6 DRIVING modes
- Will NOT leave residual codes on Factory PCM
- ANTI-THEFT mode
- VALET Mode
- RETURN to stock at anytime
IMPROVE fuel economy
GAIN horsepower and torque*
INCREASE power and driveability
RECOVER your lost power and torque
INCREASE safety when others are driving your car
PROTECT your asset (anti-theft mode)
IMPROVE fuel economy
*Results may vary
- Make sure the vehicle is off, and no key in the ignition. Wait at least 15 minutes if vehicle is hot from recent usage. Failure to do so may cause damage to the vehicle and the product.
- The car’s electronic system must be in perfect operational condition and perform within Original Equipment (OE) specifications.
- Disconnect the throttle pedal connector. The connector is located above the throttle pedal.
- Connect the SPEED female connector to the throttle pedal connector, and the SPEED male connector to the car’s female connector.
- Secure the button to a desired location, avoiding placing the harness in contact with any moving parts. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the product and could cause a vehicle accident.
- Fasten the SPEED and its harness to a safe location, preferably under a dash panel. Secure away from the air/heating conduits and steering shaft.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Press the button and check the color changes. If SPEED is working colors will change.
- Now start driving with vehicle in Original stage with button lights off. Then change to sport and get a feel for the car. It is VERY important that you become accustomed to the change in acceleration! When you achieve a comfort level then proceed to the next acceleration mode.
- It is your responsibility to become familiar with the change in performance and operate in a safe manner. In weather or any adverse driving conditions it is recommended to go back to original OE setting.
- SPEED is specifically designed for each car.
- SPEED has 6 acceleration modes. You can select them by clicking a button. The modes are:
- Stock: SPEED is off. The car’s acceleration is in factory defaults. The button LED is off.
- Sport: Improved engine response with more drivability and performance The LED button is green.
- .Performance: Maximum performance in your day-to-day commute The LED button is yellow.
- Track: Immediate response. Intended for OFF- ROAD use only. Gains can be extreme depending on application. The LED button is red.
- Valet: The Accelerator pedal limits engine’s torque and power. The LED button is blue.
- ECO: Balances performance and fuel economy. Decreases pollutants emissions. The LED button is turquoise.
- Press the button gently. Failure to do so may cause damage.
- Do not pull on the button harness. Pulling the harness may damage the product.
- If it is necessary to remove the SPEED, inverse the process of installation.
- SPEED does not have any kind of Ingress Protection (IP) certification. Therefore, it is critical that the module stays in a dry, safe area, away from any object that would strike it.
SPEED also has an application available at Play Store (Android) and App Store (IOS), offering several advantages such as:
- Information screen.
- Closest resale indication via map.
- Lock function, which blocks the throttle pedal, bringing more safety to the user.
- Sensitivity adjustment, which allows the user to adjust the sensitivity of each mode, thus having more than 100 driving adjustments.
The application manual is available at www.digipowerusa.com/speed-app-instructions
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 8 in|
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018